Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
January 11, 2013
The Pac-12 released its official 2013 schedule on Thursday and there are plenty of noteworthy points to be made.
Washington Huskies' 2013 Schedule
Aug. 31 - Boise St. at Washington
Sept. 14 - Washington at Illinois (Soldier Field)
Sept. 21 - Idaho St. at Washington
Sept. 28 - Arizona at Washington
Oct. 5 - Washington at Stanford
Oct. 12 - Oregon at Washington
Oct. 19 - Washington at Arizona St.
Oct. 26 - Cal at Washington
Nov. 9 - Colorado at Washington
Nov. 15 (Fri.) - Washington at UCLA
Nov. 23 - Washington at Oregon St.
Nov. 29 (Fri.) - Washington St. at Washington
Points that immediately jump out at us:
- No USC or Utah from the South. Could be worse. Neither would be unbeatable, and you have to be happy to get Colorado.
- The bye weeks don't really do Washington a lot of good. The first comes very early in the season before injuries should be a major issue. The second is before the home game against Colorado, a game that it's tough to imagine U-Dub losing.
- There's no Stanford-Oregon-USC stretch like this year, but there is a rough string of games early. Arizona, Stanford, Oregon, Arizona State in consecutive weekends without a bye is going to be rough. How U-Dub performs in that four-game stretch could well determine the season.
- There's a short week before the game at UCLA, which will make that road trip all the more difficult.
- Arizona has a bye before their trip to Seattle. Stanford gets Washington State a week before the Huskies. Arizona State and Oregon get Colorado one week before the Dawgs.
TRY OUR 7-DAY FREE TRIAL!
To go inside U-Dub with the most extensive football and hoops recruiting information you can find CLICK HERE and try us out!